Lacombe County is excited to announce its annual “Spring Tune Up” event this Thursday, March 30, 2023.
Anyone interested in their health and farm safety is invited to attend this free event, which will feature a variety of health care and safety professionals.
“The health and safety of our rural community is important to Lacombe County,” explained Jalene Makus, Lacombe County Agriculture Coordinator and event organizer. “By bringing in vendors that support both physical and mental health/safety, we are doing our part to support and connect attendees with relevant and useful information.”
The free event will run from 10am – 3pm at The Lacombe Memorial Center – Centennial South Room. There will be a BBQ lunch from 11am – 2:30pm
There will be approximately 30 organizations on-site for this year’s event, including:
• The Man Van
• Building Bridges to Health Naturally (blood analysis)
• Just Safety Supplies
• Alberta Lung Association
• Wolf Creek Primary Care Network (mental health, foot specialist, diet & nutrition, chronic disease screening, etc.)
• Lacombe County Peace Officers (crime prevention tips, rural crime updates, child safety seat inspections)
• Wolf Creek Primary Care Network
• Red Deer Rural Restorative Justice Program
• Rural Crime Watch groups
• Alberta Mental Health
• Lacombe FCSS
• Canadian Blood Services
To learn more about the event, or for any questions, please call 403-782-8959 or email email@example.com.