From Rocky Mountain House RCMP:
Clearwater County - On Saturday, November 11th, 2017, at approximately 6:00 a.m. Rocky Mountain House RCMP members responded to a break and enter and robbery with a firearm at a rural residence in Clearwater County where 12 firearms were stolen.
The suspects entered the home owner's residence and pointed a shotgun at the home owner while threatening to shoot the home owner.
Shortly later RCMP members located two male individuals unknown to the home owner in possession of the stolen firearms.
Mounties have arrested a 43-year-old Garry Duncan Flett and a 22-year-old Anthony Terrance Lalonde in relation to the investigation.
Both accused, who remain in custody at this time, are jointly charged with 20 Criminal charges, as well as charged separately for several other criminal offences.
· Break and enter to a garage
· Break and enter to a dwelling house
· Theft over $5000
· Robbery using a firearm
· Uttering threats to kill
· Commit an offence while wearing a disguise
· Pointing a firearm
· Possession of a firearm without being the holder of a licence X 9
· Careless storage of a firearm
· Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
· Robbery of Firearm
· Possession of a Firearm knowing that it was obtained by the commission of Canada of an offence
Charged separately :
· Fail to comply with Probation
· Drive while unauthorized
· Fail to comply with a Recognizance X3
RCMP continue to investigate this occurrence. If you have information about this investigation, please call the Rocky Mountain House RCMP at (403) 845-2882 or call your local police service. If you want to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), by internet at www.tipsubmit.com or by SMS.