The Town of Ponoka is hosting a scavenger hunt their new website. The website was launched in September of 2021 and has been designed to make it fast and easy for citizens to find what they’re looking for.
The Town says you can find quick results by using the search bar.
Additionally, community members can promote their own community events on the Community Events Calendar. You can submit an event by clicking here. It will take up to two business days for the event to be approved and appear on the Town website. Community events must be non-profit, non-partisan and local to Ponoka.
“The website is an easy way to find out the latest news and information about the Town of Ponoka. It’s also a great resource if you’re a visitor or just moved to town and want to learn more about our community,” said Sandra Lund, Chief Administrative Officer for the Town of Ponoka. “We encourage citizens to visit the website whenever they’re looking for information about the Town.”
As for the scavenger hunt, to enter you must answer the following six questions correctly:
- How many parks and green spaces does the Town of Ponoka have?
- What event is coming up on April 26, 2022?
- What is the headline of the ‘Latest News’ story posted on February 25?
- What colours are the priority routes on the Town’s Priority Routes Map?
- How many light fixtures are in the top photo on the Forest Home Cemetery page?
- What is the first page that is listed in the drop-down menu (in the top left-hand corner) under Business?
Email your answers by Monday, May 2, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered to win a prize. The winner will be drawn on Wednesday, May 4.